Tuesday, June 06, 2006

NOT HAPPY!
its been awhile since i blogged..its the same old story...nothin' much going on in my life that was worth talking about blah blah. But there is something bothering me today and I thought it would be nice to write it down...for most of the times, I believe I am a pretty simple person..in that, I mean that my thought process, my reaction towards things are very uncomplicated...my motto..keep it simple! I mean, for instance, if someone tells me that this is what they had thought and that is y they behaved in someway, I believe them. There is no two way abt it for me. Its like if someone gives me an explanation abt sumthing, I believe it and move on. That's it. No more regurgitating/rehashing of the same topic. But I have discovered that its not the same with others. Its not that I really blame anyone...everyone is different, right?..but still..it rankles. y is it that I am not treated with the same belief that I show them? Or even if they say they do believe, they dont move on...y??? i dont gettit...i just dont!

No comments: