Sunday, April 16, 2006

Whew!
ok..here I am, back with a list of things to crib about...
Had a pretty hectic week..I had this huge project that I had to get done by the middle of this week and I was really pushing myself to meet the deadline.But now that it is over, I feel strangely flat... probably am just missing the ardrenaline rush, I guess.
oh, I also turned a year older this week. That's the other thing I wanted to crib...my b'day was alarmingly normal..atleast I got to cut a cake and I got a few gifts frm frnds but apart from that, it was just another day...I remember how it used to be when I was a kid...I used to get so excited abt my bday for days before...then on that day, my mom used to wake me up with a kiss and a smile, I got to wear new clothes and go arnd the neighbourhood with a box of candies to distribute and ofc flaunt my new dress wich everyone wud oooh and aahhh over. sigh...those were days...atleast if I cant be a kid again, I wish I was home with my mom and my frnds...anything is better than being in this strange country with nobody arnd you.
Anyway, that's life I guess. Whoever said that it wud get easier as we grew older was prob. a kid...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Belated Birthday wishes

Fun and enjoyment on birthdays is very relative. It definitely is hard to be away from family and friends on special days, but a few special moments could light up the whole day.

aachpach said...

Hullo!
Thank you very much for your wishes. Sorry, I have been very busy and have been ignoring my blog until now..so the late reply. I definitely wish I had my family with me & not just on my bday but everything you want is not necessary everything you get..that's life, as I understand.

Anonymous said...

That's right. But what we want is something we decide and come up with. And if there is a reason why we want something and believe that it is something you really want, then we could definitely put in efforts to make that happen.

Busy with work? School?