Friday, January 25, 2008


Kali.for.ni.cation

My kalifornication is almost complete now. I finally (finally!) got my California driver's license and vehicle registration done. I've been postponing it for so long. So, I can now legally drive in the sunny state. Yipee!

Other updates this week:

# Wait a minute...I signed up for some sunshine..please!!
It has been raining nonstop for a week now and although I am a big fan of rain, this is depressing. It would be really nice to see the sun once in awhile. Fact: Did you know that Seattle has the highest number of suicides in a year in the country?

# Had to play the role of Florence Nightingale this week..glad to see my friends getting better. I don't have the world's greatest immunity system but it was good to know that its doing its job..bad weather and germ factories withstanding :)

# iPhone galore!
I was super undecided on whether I wanted to spend my moola on an iPod (since I definitely need some muzik), an iPhone or an iTouch(which is just an iPhone without the phone). Although I still think that an iPhone is a completely unnecessary device, in the end I decided that I need to enjoy the product while the product would garner a response like "Oh wow, you bot an iphone..ooh!".
Its a nice feeling :).

No comments: