Wednesday, January 16, 2008


Taare Zameen Par

Am sure there are much better and more deserving reviews out there for this movie so please don't consider this as one. I simply enjoyed this movie, a sweet, heartwarming story of a little boy who suffers from dyslexia. The focus stayed on the little kid, as it rightfully should have, the story moved seamlessly with small hints on how parents should understand their children's problems. There were some scenes that were very moving...esp. the 'Maa' song (great lyrics). Ofc, me being me, I was bawling the whole time. But seriously, kudos to Aamir Khan. Also I should add, the graphics at the beginning were very nicely done. The whole movie gave me a feeling of a painting...all soft and subtle brush strokes and in the end, a beautiful picture (pun intended :)).
If you haven't seen it yet, do so. You'll come out with less cynicism and more appreciation for such movies.

No comments: